The 2018-2019 fondue season is open!
You can print the following document in order to sell your fondues to every customer before you fill in the online form. You can then keep these printed order forms for your records.
New as from this year : please fill in the following online form to order your fondues:
What you need to know:
- The fondues need to be paid by bank transfer when you make your order (Hockey Club Veveyse, Case postale 212, 1618 Châtel Saint-Denis, IBAN CH03 0076 8121 0055 7360 4, mentioning the sponsored child) or by card when the fondue is picked up.
- The fondue is packed in different sized packets: 400, and 500 gr. (We do not order 800 gr fondues anymore). You can choose between Vacherin and moitié-moitié cheese.
- The cheese comes from the Châtel-St-Denis dairy. It is vacuum packed and can keep in the fridge for 3 weeks. It is also possible to freeze it.
- In order to prepare your order, you need to fill in the online form (see above) before the corresponding deadline.
- We deliver the fondues 4 times during the season: 3rd November, 15th December, 26th January and 23rd February. The fondues will be delivered the week after the deadline.
- The player needs to collect the fondues at the club’s changing room the week after the deadline.
- As from 20 kg of fondue per family, the player will receive a voucher for the “Ochsner Hockey Pro Shop”.
Order and delivery dates :
|Order deadline||Deliveries||Quantity of fondues|
|Saturday 3rd November 2018||The week of 5th November|
|Saturday 15th December 2018||The week of 17th December|
|Saturday 26th January 2019||The week of 28th January|
|Friday 23rd February 2019||The week of 25th February|